Friday, July 29, 2005

Bastard Love Child

Mystic Comment: I'm glad these are the things I will remember before I leave for school. Red hats, swings, strange thumping noises in coffee shops, piers, pure boredom of this place but friends who make it fun anyways.

Realization when driving around town with Jessie and Meg last night:

My hair is the bastard love child of the two.

Shorter than Jessie's, but longer than Meg's.

Redder than Jessie's, but blonder than Meg's.

Not as curly as Jessie's, but curlier than Meg's.

Don't ask me the genetics of the whole things... or how I could be older than both and still be their love child... perhaps an incident with a condom and a time machine?

My hair is sexy and it makes me feel like Ingrid Bergman.



"Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake."
















And now I leave to go camping.

Until Later,

Sondra

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another one of those things where you think they said something but they never actually said it. Like "Beam me up, Scotty" or "Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts"
Everyone says "Play it again, Sam" but thats not it.

meg said...

(Woody Allen confused everyone)

I don't like that your hair is our love child. This brings to mind unfortunate lesbianic images. Ew.

Anonymous said...

i just think thats hilarious (and not in a bad way) that you can simultaneously feel sexy and like Ingrid Bergman
heh heh heh...
Like, I would never say I feel so studly, like Clark Gable

meg said...

(WHA? Dr. Strangelove!)

Anonymous said...

now that was an interesting movie, but i prefer the alternate title, cuz i'm weird

meg said...

me too james

Sondra said...

1) I am sorry that the words 'bastard love child of meg and jessie's provoke unfortunate lesbianic images in your heads. For some reason, whenever I hear 'bastard love child' I think of politicians. Go figure.

2) Ingrid Bergman was sexy, but Clark Gable had serious issues. He was definitely neither sexy or studly. It's a mystery how he always got to play 'pretty people' roles in movies.

3) I agree 'The Waking Life' was boring at parts, it almost made your head hurt because it was almost all talking. But I thought it was adventurous and un-like anything I had ever watched before.

4) "Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" was one kickass movie.

woot. I feel accomplished now.

Anonymous said...

what about when he wanted to raise animals and SLAUGHTER them?

meg said...

sondra dear. in order for us to have a LOVE CHILD we would have to... *shudders*



I will stick with boys. :)

Sondra said...

James, stop commenting.