Sunday, July 03, 2005

Kickass!

So I just saw Batman Begins?

It is one awesome Batman movie, baby.

I wasn't even going to go see the movie, just wait until it came out on DVD, but I was bored and Dad offered to pay for the ticket.

And it's great.

Christian Bale does a fantastic job as Batman, and Michael Caine naturally rocks anyways.

This one deals with 'Scarecrow', but the way the villian goes about things are much more realistic than anything in the comics.

And no Robin. NO ROBIN! NO DORKY SIDEKICK! YES!

I mean, only bitches ride in side cars. Seriously.

But I don't want to spoil anything.

So go see it.

Until Later,

Sondra

4 comments:

Unknown said...

By far the greatest Batman since "Batman" with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna combine a comment for this post and the previous one:
Batman was the best movie i saw since Star Wars, Revenge Of The Sith. And that was the best movie I've seen in a -long- time.

You know whats a darn good book?
Star Wars: ROTS.
Seriously
Of course, thats atleast partially due to my revelation that reading is for suckers.
yeah you all heard me, you readers
Books on Tape is where its at. You put a book on tape in ur car... and suddenly the drive isn't long enough.

Sondra said...

Buh...

You thought Revenge of the Sith was a good movie?

I agree with you on the Books on Tape part though, but I have to also say that nothing beats having a book in your hands. I always carry a book on me, its amazing how many times it comes in handy.

Anonymous said...

I though Revenge of the Sith was terrible. Sorry, buddy. Hm, yes I agree with you about the 'only bitches ride in sidecars' thing.. I mean, look what happened to Kermit when Ms Piggy took over! *sobs*

-Rachel