Friday, July 08, 2005

Its all good

Whew. Well I'm glad I finally have things under control. My power-crazed hair is now safely tied up and hopefully there won't be too much more trouble until I get it cut.

We can't have it invading poland and enslaving Tambo's family now can we?

I've finally decided how I want it cut. Its going to be short (for me anyways, probably around shoulder length) but I think it will look really cute. It will be manageable anyways, which is the most important thing right now.

It's raining out today. I don't understand why rain makes so many people depressed. I love the rain, it makes me feel safe and happy. Everything seems so new and green after it rains.

Perhaps this strange love of rain comes from living in a climate where it rains 80% of the time.

Thunderstorms are great also. I used to be terrified of them when I was a child, but now I love them.

Plus, rainy days are perfect for lots and lots of knitting, which is what I think I'll do right now.

Until Later,

Sondra

p.s. this is the best thing ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog via brainylady and I like it here! The sidebar rumination on "Oy" made me laugh out loud, which I really needed to do. So thanks!

And parasite pals? Fantastic.

Unknown said...

Oy! The hair in invading France, enslaving all the Poodles and forcing them to be the frontlines at the Poland invasion!

Sondra said...

I leave this small little comment on Brainylady, and look at all the lovely people who go visit my blog! Em, you also have a fantastic blog.

Now I'm trying to find a way to bring 'Oy with the poodles already' into everyday conversation. It's pretty dificult.

So far there are two ideas:

1. You are run over by a pack of crazed poodles.
"Oy with the poodles already!"

2. You meet a couple with the last name 'Poodles' and they simply won't leave.
"Oy with the poodles already!"

meg said...

Dear Sondra-
I saw the-formerly(i hear)-creepy-one in a car the other day. whatever happened?
Love,
Meg

(code is difficult sometimes)