Wednesday, July 27, 2005

New Haircut!

Okay, for some time now I have been in desperate need for a new haircut. It was bad. My hair was totally insane and even started to plot to invade poland. If it were not for the ponytail, life might be very very different right now.

So yeah. I looked like this this morning:



Eeep!

Even though I may be a hippie at heart, I don't really want to look like one!













And then, you ask?

I had the most amazing hairdresser. His name was David. Totally flaming and hillarious.

As he was washing my hair he asked:

David: "So, are you working for the summer?"

Me: "Uh, well I was, but then I lost it."

David: "Did you get fired?"

Me: "No, I just got laid off."

David: "Did you show up to work drunk?"

Me: "No..."

David: "Haha! I used to get fired for that ALL the time! But I don't do that any more. Don't worry, I'm not drunk now. Ha HA! Only sometimes. I only drink when I'm thirsty."

He was hillarious, but I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure if I trusted him completely with my hair after that.

But he did an AMAZING JOB!!!

Check it Oouuuut!






Bellisimo! Muah!



Now if you excuse me, I have some serious dancing for joy to get back to.









Until Later,

Sondra

7 comments:

meg said...

YAY!
time for: "awesome hot chocolate"!! (?)

Anonymous said...

well, whatever makes you smile
thats the important thing

Anonymous said...

u named the files "craphair" and "awesomehair"?
i dont think u're allowing for unbiased responses

Sondra said...

I know! I'm a sexxy chica if I do say so myself. Rawrr!

My head feels so light now after cutting off all of that hair. I keep on running my hands through my hair and being freaked out that it's so short. It's really strange.

Anonymous said...

thats what i told u a few posts back!

Unknown said...

As Strongbad would say "Lookin nice. Lookin PRETTY nice"

Sondra said...

yeah, I know there is a big difference. I didn't really ever intend to objectively show the difference.

I knew that really whatever my hair looked like, it would be better than having long heavy hair for the rest of the summer.

:)