Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Quoi!

Yesterday I went shopping for school stuff. It's hard to think of everything i'm going to need to live/survive.

I did buy a quite lovely fluffy orange comforter. It's amazing. I was so excited about it that I used it last night even though it was too hot to use.

clothes hamper, storage boxes, lamp, new cd/radio alarm, phone and the likes.

I'm going to be ordering a Beck poster and am currently looking for a Andy Warhol poster that isn't over $40 that I like. So far, no luck. The ones I do like are either magnets or just too expensive.

If all of Andy Warhol's works were copies, wouldn't a poster be considered an original?

I'm going back to searching through bizzare but awesome european hair models (a la meg) so I can find the right haircut. I want something funky and short. No more boring hair for me!!!

Quoi!!!

Until Later,

Sondra

5 comments:

meg said...

eh bien, sondra... je suis une gaufre belge!?
bou bou zou.
je suis le plus exquis gaufre du monde.

Unknown said...

That guy's haircut looks like Mr. Bean stuck his head in a blender.

Anonymous said...

Thats a man, baby.
boo short hair, boo hairstyles that scream "look at me"
your hair shouldnt draw attention, it should fit together with your body and personality to form an overall gratifying self-image

Sondra said...

Chere gaufre- Je ne sais pas que 'bou bou zou' signifie...

...explique?

And whats with being a Hair Nazi, James?

Perhaps my personality is already short and crazy? (therefore forming an overall gratifying self-image?)

Besides, do you have to put up with my hair every day? I think not!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

meg said...

it really doesn't mean anything. zou is a word... but i was just making noises.