Thursday, August 04, 2005

Screw The Hippocratic Oath

I was at my Doctor's yesterday, and she said that she liked my new haircut.

"Are all those curls natural?" She asked.

"Pretty much, I just put a little mousse in my hair and let it air-dry."

"Wow, People pay lots of money to have hair like that. I'd kill to have curls like those."

I thought that was pretty funny, coming from a doctor.

"Yes, so I'm going to change your prescription to arsenic...and change the 36mg to 90mg...*YES, THE DAY IS MINE*"

heheh.



I have no car today. I am bored out of my mind and feel slightly destructive. I am left to my own devices. This is a very dangerous thing.

Sondra: 1
v.
Responisibility: 0

Rawr!

Until Later,

Sondra













*danger lurks*

*Jaws theme plays*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy big gap, batman
whats u destroy?
and yes, a doctor threatening murder is right up there for sure!
what were u in for? a Spinal Tap???

Unknown said...

Spinal Taps suck. I speak from experience.

meg said...

By the way, S-V.P, I haven't forgotten about your design. I just ran into a bit of a problem that I haven't sorted out yet.
LOVE

Sondra said...

Buahah! My Tag is AWESOME! Just wait and see my pretties, just wait and see!

Aw, that really sucks about the spinal tap, man. The movie is good though.

The doctor was really more of a therapist, so it wasn't anything like "I would KILL for that...let me give you this shot." Just nice, non-violent talking.

Sadly, my destructiveness just kinda fizzled and I did a load of laundry and washed the dog. My life is so boring. The dog wasn't very happy though.

And Meg, I can't wait for the new design!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about spinal taps, but the movie This Is Spinalap is hilarious. I am told they also have a second movie out...and I know for a fact that you can get Smell the Glove (all black edition) and Break Like the Wind, both of which are very...ummm...good Spinal Tap CDs.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, that should read This Is Spinal Tap. I should really brush up on my typing skills.