Saturday, August 13, 2005

Camping

I must leave to go camping tomorrow... won't return until Thursday. Apparently it builds character.

If thats the case, then I must have loads of it by now.

This sucks because it means now I'm not sure if I'll be able to see everyone before I leave. I'm gonna try to anyway. Don't be afraid to call me up... I'm really not trying to ignore anyone here, I've just got so much stuff to do before I leave. I don't want to forget anyone, but if I (very regrettably) do, you officially become the first person on my list of people to hang out with when I come home.

La.

I think I'm going to go pack and then try to find a good book for the road... perhaps The House Of The Spirits by Isabel Allende? It was recomended to me by Nick, and I've read good reviews so far...

Until Later,

Sondra

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now i'm not sure, and correct me if i'm wrong, but i do believe that quote you have up there is Douglas Adams... it just smacks of his writing

Sondra said...

yup, it certainly is.

meg said...

SONDRA! you missed an Excellent show! :( but have fun camping !! When do you leave for school? (i keep getting everyone's dates mixed up)

Sondra said...

Damn! So sorry to bail on ya like that... stupid camping. I would have much rather seen the elusive Mr. Jay in concert... *sigh*


I leave the 23.

:P

meg said...

I held his ASS! (ohhh... it was one GOOOOOOOD show)

meg said...

but that's okay dont worry, we just have to get together this week!

Sondra said...

WHAT?! I mean... WHAT?!

Okay, camping has officially impeded on my hopes and dreams.

And HELD?

You've GOT to tell all on this one, dearie!

:)

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am gonna totallllly miss sondra!
5 days... psh 5 months

ps i am not creepy

meg said...

(crowd surfing. but it was the Whole Time. *expression of upmost contentment*)

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised that many other people have heard of Douglas Adams. Around here, not many have...although I am trying to fix this travesty.

Sondra said...

Practically everyone I know reads Douglas Adams...

Hm. Perhaps I just have nerdy friends.

THE WHOLE TIME?!

Goodness Gracious Girl! Promise me you'll never wash your hand again!

Note to self: Abandon any notions of 'School' or 'Career' and follow Meg to every single concert she goes to ever. She finds all the good ones. (e.g. ted leo etc.)

:)