Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Hate You

Jesusmotherfuckingbitchingroommate.

After spending three hours trying to cheer my roommate up with movies and cookie dough ice cream, she gets on the phone and starts bitching about her life.


Fuck.

You.

So now I will try and drown her whining out with Roman Holiday.

Audrey Hepburn can outclass that girl anyday. Blindfolded...On a bed of hot coals...Surounded with man-eating sharks...And spinach in her teeth.

I do not like being evil... but I can't help but fantasizing a trotsky-esque demise.

Until Later,

Sondra

7 comments:

meg said...

aww. poo for depressing rommates

meg said...

wait. PULP FICTION?

Unknown said...

Need revenge?

I can help.

You may not want to take revenge NOW. But you will. Oh yes. You WILL.

Gimmie a holla when it's time for a dish best served cold. In the meantime, I'm gonna go stock up on ice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that brings back memories. Day 1: My roommate is awesome! Day 2: that BITCH!

I'm glad you like the rest of college, though.

Anonymous said...

oh, don't worry, girls are always changing their minds...

meg said...

"invading" WE ARE A SWARM OF LOCUSTS!

Sondra said...

AWESOME!!!

You guys are just the people I need to see!

Tell me when you'll be here and I'll meet you outside of Openhym!!!

I love love love you guys!