Monday, August 22, 2005

I Heart Lists

Okay.

Right.

Let's see if I'm finished packing for school.

Right.

Computer? Check!

Sheets and Comforter? Check!

Practically every single article of clothing I own? Check!

Posters? Check, but totally looking for more on break or ordering some online.

CD's? Check! No! Not Check! Fuck, lost my CD player... well, I guess it's as good of time as any to start saving up for an iPod.

Phone? Check!

Alarm Clock? Check!

Makeup? Check!

Knitting? Check!

Books? Check!

Movies? Check!

Mug? Check!

Mini Fridge/Microwave? Check!

Pictures? Check, but gotta get senior pics from Meg and Jessie later.

Laundry Detergent? Check!

Okay, is that all? Yeah? Oh wait! School supplies!

Silly me.


Until Later,

Sondra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mug?
also, i dont know if its universal, but they have this poster sale thing that goes around to all the colleges and universities around here, its called Imaginus, and they invade your main hall and set up shoppe and clog everything with people gawking at posters...
if i was u, i'd see if they ever come around...

meg said...

(that poster thing does not happen in the states.. unless au is different from other friend's schools..)

SONDRA I AM SO JEALOUS! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to stow away in your suit case and go into a different class everyday. and also live in your closet. it will be exciting. and also useful. (picture me handing you ready-made outfits in the morning)

damn my youth! (of like.. a month)

But HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK and tell me your phone number.

Sondra said...

Thanks! And hey, my closet is actually pretty big for a dorm! You could put up some curtains, maybe a lava lamp and you'd be home!

And ready-made outfits? How can I not let you come along?!

Seriously though, you are totally welcome ANY TIME! Just bring a sleeping bag and feel free to stay the weekend!

And you will have my phone number once I find it...

*sigh* things will not be the same without dear Meg...

Anonymous said...

too bad your apartment wasnt like Bender's from Futurama...
His closet was the size of a room, and the room was the size of a closet
cuz a robot doesnt need living space

meg said...

oh heck yes! I agree with James.
(and also, Jessie and I will be visiting you sometime(s). Maybe one of us will get our damn lisences)

Anonymous said...

Sondraaaaaaaaaa
where are youuuuuuu?