Monday, August 08, 2005

15 Days

until I leave for school.

creepy...

I've been e-mailing my roommate for a while now and she seems very nice. I can't wait to meet her. I'm not too worried that we won't get along, I tend to get along with most people. However, it's gonna be strange to have to share a room with someone.

It's such a strange situation, being put in the same room as someone you don't know and have to live with them. I would think you would get to know all of their quirks pretty quickly. What if she has terribly deep dark secrets? What if she finds out mine? How will I keep the fact that I turn from magical fairy princess back into simple scullery maid at midnight a secret?

'tis a conundrum, indeed.

I can't wait to finally get this part of my life started though. It's a fresh new start which means I can start trying to act even more like the person I want to be. Actually start to be motivated and care about school is at the top. Become more outgoing secondly, not be as self-conscious, and I want to make all sorts of interesting friends. Maybe I'll even make friends with a gorgeous boy. It might take some time to actually convince Meg and Jessie he exsists and that I can actually talk to him...and I didn't pay him to talk to me...but it would be totally worth it. And he would be gorgeous! Joy!

I desperately don't want to chicken out of starting a-new. I just need to realize that everyone feels the same way I do.

Public Service Annoucement:

If anyone happens to have a car that they wouldn't mind lending to Meg and Sondra (two strange yet loveable teen-aged girls) to take down to Brooklyn for a Beck and Belle and Sebastian concert, and wouldn't mind us putting a little more than 600 miles (actually 780 miles if Meg wants to meet me at school and get home anytime soon after) on it in two days, with the slight to quite likely possibility that it would be wrecked because of our lack of sleep and food on October 3rd, that would be lovely. And give us each like $200. Complimentary "Offical Belle and Sebastian Air Freshener" included as thank you gift. Smells like band after concert.

*Sigh*

Fuck. I hate it when dream concerts are impossible.

I am going to go glower at Glasgow.

How's that for fucking alliteration?





Until Later,

Sondra

5 comments:

meg said...

you have creepy secrets, not dark ones.

Sondra said...

...I have a few dark secrets as well as creepy ones...

But most are just creepy, yes.

meg said...

oooh Sondra is mysterious!

Anonymous said...

Nerd

Sondra said...

Damn straight. (to both)