Sunday, September 18, 2005

like newborn shrimps

confirming that i am in luuurve with (s)dp's s.m.--

Belly buttons are kissing. This is the art of dying. Four cups of coffee in the morning while she plays piano naked.

...it is not my fault that song got stuck in my head all weekend!

---

a billion things searing through my brain:

#740- should i cry?

#8945- am i over-reacting?

#23458-do i not react enough?

#9844353- what did he do?

#546- what is going through his head?

#345- am i doomed to repeat these mistakes (if i made them)?

#12- do i move on?

#892- how long will things be like this?

fuckfuckfuck. i think i might stay home tonight. school/knitting/shower sounds good now.

i was doing so well... i had forgotten until now.

Until Later,

Sondra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sondra, you're scaring me... what is up?

meg said...

Aww.. Sondra.
heartbreak + nerdiness= I love you.

Have you gone to scream on the mountain top yet?? You must. It is the best. (I assume... I use an overpass. And I yell songs. but i think screaming on a big hill thingy would be a whole lot better.)

Anonymous said...

yelling songs? that would sound pretty funny... We have a restaurant here called Earl's... and apparently they had gotten complaints about singing happy birthday too much or too loud or something... so when my friend went there for his birthday they gathered a few wait-staff and SPOKE happy birthday to him