Saturday, September 24, 2005

good start to a great weekend

My roommate is freaking awesome.

It's amazing how much of boy related troubles can be solved with the following:

1. "electro-folk" performance at Terra Cotta coffee house by a decently talented guy who said he's going to "Get off the stage soon because he's probably boring everyone now."

2. Food/Coffee

3. Gilmore Girls

4. Discussions of Disney Movies, especially The Emperor's New Groove.

5. Seeing glass blowing in the art studio

6. One slightly awkward conversation where I say "Boys are so frustrating, it'd be so much easier if I were a lesbian."

7. One SNL "Hyper Hypo" skit with Mike Meyers and Nicole Kidman. (I think "You're the Devil!" will become a constant saying around here...)

7. Knitting

8. Moxy Fruvous



Anyway, I had a really fun time, and my roommate is fantastic. I found out she listen to The Clash like the first or second day, so I knew she had to be pretty cool. This weekend has just confirmed it indefinitely.

Hurah!

Until Later,

Sondra

4 comments:

saurav said...

great post.... keep it up...

Anonymous said...

w00t, I claim personal responsibility for 2, if not 3 of those things! and no, not the Lesbian one.
I can imagine that was very awkward though... unless she was into it!!!
in which case it might be more awkward...
unless You're into it!!!
in which case...
"Thats Hot" - Paris Hilton

Unknown said...

Were there any collars popped?

meg said...

YAY! No more mopey face!
major props on ENG.