Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Here lies David St. Hubbins... and why not?

Lately I've become a Christopher Guest addict.

Two days ago I saw Waiting For Guffman, today Best In Show.

I was kinda disapointed with Best in Show, I had heard it was really funny. It was, but I liked Waiting For Guffman a little bit better.

I desperately need to get Mom to send my copy of This Is Spinal Tap to me, and I'd like to watch A Mighty Wind again.

I don't know why, all of a sudden I desperately need to see all of his movies. Perhaps I just associate them with home or something.

And what's with this? Christopher Guest in The Princess Bride? Whaaah?

Until Later,

Sondra

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember going to go see Waiting for Guffman in Grade 11 (man I'm old) with two other people from my Drama class. It was a freaking blast.

I cannot believe I have not yet seen Spinal Tap. I gotta get on that.

Christopher Guest in The Princess Bride? INCONCEIVABLE!

Sondra said...

Oh man, what's with you canadians? You've never seen This Is Spinal Tap?! Dude!

Anonymous said...

Step 1: Tambo and James rent Spinal Tap
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

meg said...

Canadians + This is Spinal Tap = memories...
*thought bubble appears*