Tuesday, September 13, 2005

50th post

this is my 50th post...

I guess that's special enough to say something, but not really.

I give you five random thoughts of the day...

::Random Thought One::

Our dear friend Roger/Patrick is a dirty emo kid. He got his lip pierced. This is terrible news.

It doesn't even look very nice on him. Some boys it kinda does, but not him. The lip ring is too shiny. It just looks like he was eating tin foil and there is still a little left over on his mouth.

Who gets a shiny lip ring?! Seriously!

Ah well, his face makes up for the unfortunate piercing.

And dude, he's able to wear boxers underneath girl pants! What's with that?

*Sigh*

i have been reading too many 'dinosaur comics' lately. you can tell with all of the "seriously!"'s and "what's with that?"'s.

::Random Thought Two::

Muffins™...

I do not believe muffins will ever be replaced. He simply just has it all- brains, good looks, sense of humor...

...that and he has been built up in all our minds as The Boy Deity.

Now I really actually want to get the word "Muffins" trademarked for real... except that it is impossible. Besides it just being stupid to go to all of that trouble, you can't trademark common everyday words like that. But we shall know the word is ours.

::Random Thought Three::

In other news, I believe today might be moving day! I am finally moving to a different room, a room that does not swallow people up with loneliness (I am the second person that I know of for it to do so). My future roommate seems really cool and I think we shall get along. She has the film Amelie anyway, so she can't be all bad. Plus she watches Gilmore Girls, and hopefully we will watch the season premier tonight. It is a silly show, but I am a silly girl (sometimes).

Plus, it is the TV equivelent of a crack addiction.

Anyway, it will be good to be around people again.

::Random Thought Four and a half::

I think I need to get back to reading Anna Karenina. I had stopped a few days ago, but I think it's definitely worth reading.

And I really do need to read some Sylvia Plath soon...

Oh, and has anyone ever seen the Baz Luhrman's Strictly Ballroom? I think I remember someone talking about that... probably Margaret. Margaret, (or anyone else who has seen it) did you like that movie? It is at our library and I am debating whether I should rent it or not.

The Royal Tenebaums is a GREAT movie. Go rent it. It's fantastic. I now have a girl crush on Gweneth Paltrow. I think I will watch it again today.

::Random Thought Five::

Franckhauser is a kickass last name.

::announcement::

I am coming home this weekend, so all prepare for visiting!

Until Later,

Sondra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Bill Murray more than a normal person should, but i couldnt STAND the royal tenenbaums...
it was like the slowest, most plodding, most non-purposeful movie i've ever remembered seeing... it was just a bunch of stuff that happened that did not lead from one point to another!

meg said...

BAAAH! WES ANDERSON IS MY LOVER!

Sondra said...

I thought the movie plodded along pretty well...

I dunno, I just liked it. And Wes Anderson IS Meg's lover, so I would be careful about what you say. Wes could probably take you in a fight. ;)

Anonymous said...

ohmygod I LOVE Strictly Ballroom. Required viewing, get it Now!!!

meg said...

actually he probably couldn't. He is pretty small. But if it was a fight about who could wear the most corduroy, he would totally SCHOOL you.