Tuesday, September 20, 2005

dreidles, yarn and happiness

Today was a very good day. I found out what I needed to do, and I did it. It was not screaming on mountain tops, but I feel so much better now. I do not deal with uncertainty well.

Oh yes, and I'm possibly turning to Judaism? Dinner time is a good time for learning about dreidles.

I've already gotten the kosher thing down. Been kosher for 2 years!

Ooh, and I totally joined the campus Stitch n' Bitch! What now?!

I am working on gloves. They are beautiful. Unfortunately, the yarn is all tangled, and I've already spent 3 hours trying to untangle it but there's still more work to be done.

La La La, it is late.

Goodnight.

Until Later,

Sondra

3 comments:

meg said...

Even better!

Anonymous said...

Judaism?
Oh, my bubby, tell me how much you love my schmeckle!

Anonymous said...

grr