Thursday, June 30, 2005

10 Things About Me

1. My Parents got my name from the Cosby Show's eldest daughter, Sondra
2. I blush alot, even when I have no reason to
3. My first three toes are all the same length
4. I can stand on the very tips of my toes
5. The first sweater I knit had skull and crossbones on the sleeves
6. I am now knitting a squid
7. My favorite flowers are Lillys of the Valley. They are also my mother's and my grandmother's favorite
8. I have seen the movie Persuasion thousands of times and I still don't get sick of it
9. When I was little I would play Dungeons and Dragons with neighborhood kids
10. I still miss Calvin and Hobbes

4 comments:

meg said...

Dear Sondra- I have not forgotten about your blog design. I just keep changing my mind. Wont be too much longer though, friend.

Sondra said...

YES!

Unknown said...

Hooray for Dungeon's and Dragons!

PS - You technically always live in a "House of Cosbys"

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid the House of Cosbys is... no more