Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The first rule of fight club...

Last night Jessie and I hung out. We watched Fight Club and Pulp Fiction. I had see Pulp Fiction before and neither Jessie or I had seen Fight Club.

Both are kickass movies.

Jessie and I both agreed we need to get wallets with "bad mother fucker" on it. My favorite part is when John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson accidentally shoot the guy in the back of the car so they go hide the car at Quentin Tarantino's place until they can get it cleaned up. The dialogue is hilarous.

I really liked Fight Club also. Not to sound arrogant, but few movie plots really surprise me. I get it from my Dad. Anyways, I don't want to spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but it did really genuinely surprise me. Plus it was just a really cool movie.

It was good to finally get out of the house. Jessie painted my nails as we watched horrible violence. Jessie couldn't get her eyes off Brad Pit's beautiful pelvis. Can you blame her?

Bah. Its so humid out. No more typing for today.

Until Later,
Sondra

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fight Club was PHENOMENAL.

I would also highly recommend Memento if you haven't seen it

Sondra said...

I have seen Memento and I loved it! The way the whole movie was 'backwards' was so cool and constantly kept me guessing.

Anonymous said...

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.
The second rule of fight club is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB