Sunday, January 22, 2006

the weekend

Mmm...Sundays.

Time for doing laundry, cleaning my room and finishing up homework!

Yay!

Sometimes I feel like a neat freak trapped in an ADD person's body...

...I would clean my room if I had the attention span.

At least I give it a try once a week.

I've been in such a good mood recently. Yesterday was boring, but I had a pleasant night. Went to go see a comedian (who's act improved greatly in the last 15 minutes and therefore made the stay worth it) and then watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. 'Twas funny.

And now for tonight there is 'Knitting and a Movie' over at the Brick.

It should give me a chance to work on my very first pair of knitted socks again. They have been put off long enough by Anthro class.

I've tried several times to knit socks, but they've never really clicked until now.

Let's hope so anyway, I still have yet to turn the heel... that might be a deal breaker.

Until Later,

Sondra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*perverted laugh*
I'll turn your heel! gahahahabuhhaha