Friday, November 25, 2005

tolerable i suppose...

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

It's soo good to be home again. I'm enjoying my break imensely.

I just saw the new 'Pride and Prejudice' today. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet? Eee...

However, I was incredibly pleased with the movie. It was fantastic. Mathew MacFayden is brilliant as Mr. Darcy...*swoon* I think I'm in love...

I can't wait to watch this movie five billions times...

The movie has already climbed its way into the ranks as my second all time favorite Jane Austen movie and I've only seen it once. Watch out Amanda Root and CiarĂ¡n Hinds had better watch out.

Until Later,

Sondra

p.s. mp3 players are fun.

3 comments:

meg said...

(don't let POTC fool you- the girl can act)
LET US DO SOMETHING! SAVE ME FROM COLLEGE APPS!

Anonymous said...

so its right up there with Clueless then?

j said...

Cool blog. I've personally always liked Keira Knightley, she was good in King Arthur. And MP3 players are fun :)

Just commenting to let you know I'm reading you blog. It's interesting. Perhaps if you get the time you could read mine, www.duhyoumoron.blogspot.com.