Friday, November 18, 2005

a million times better

so.

After taking a nap, I woke up in a lovely mood.

I made myself spaghetti.

Then almost as soon as I had finished the gigantic bowl of spaghetti, my roomie rushed in saying- "sondra-you-need-to-go-outside-its-snowing-and-its-so-pretty-and-we-are-going-to-go-frolic-in-it-come-along!"

How could I say no?

It was soo very pretty outside, it wasn't the first time it's snowed, but this was the first really official snow. Pretty snow.

Then we came back inside, and watched "Dead Alive", which is quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever. Zombies. Blood. Zombie babies in blenders. Who could want more?

Then we made paper snowflakes, which are hanging up over my bed right now.

Yay!

Now I'm watching the Ok Go music video, A Million Ways... its fantastic.

Things aren't really looking any better than they were before, but my mood is better anyway.

Until Later,

Sondra

3 comments:

meg said...

Ok- I'm pretty sure I did the exact same last minute of dance for my routine in gym last year. We had a crazy fight scene and everything.
But man, that's amazing



Happy Happy thoughts.
Soon you will be 19, but wheeen? (i forget the date oh no!)

Unknown said...

Zombie films for the win!

Sondra said...

November 29th! Hurah!