Tuesday, November 29, 2005

feel the love

Happy Birthday to me...

Hurah! I am 19!

*checks*

And so far no 1/4 life crisis! Woot!

I was looking through a box of momentos I have kept over the years. I found something think about how different things are for me now. Sure theres problems now, and life keeps on getting more and more complicated. But before I was miserable in school and didn't think very highly of myself. Now I'm happy at school, doing well, and have a higher self-esteem. I can deal.

Go me!


Well, this is my only time I'll ever be 19, so I'm gonna go celebrate that with delicious pizza, awesome movies and fantastic friends! You're welcome to join if your near by and if your not, well, I'll be keeping you in mind anyway. Wish I could have all my friends here!

I would also like to thank everyone who has been so lovely as to wish me a happy birthday! I feel loved!

Until Later,

Sondra

2 comments:

meg said...

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN (in english, this time)

Unknown said...

Enjoy being 19... it's the last "teen" you will ever been.

Except for tenteen.