Thursday, April 06, 2006

DOOM!

I'm stealing Meg's Survey o doom from caelynpelvis because i'm bored.

1. Filmed yourself with someone else? No?
2. Painted your room? Yes, a very pretty blue-green.
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? No
4. Driven a car? Yes
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Hehe yeah.
6. Had a crush? Yes
7. Been dumped? Yes
8. Stolen money from a friend? No
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes, first day of college- trip to wal-mart!
10. Been in a fist fight? No

11. Snuck out of your house? Kinda? I just more or less left without my parents knowing...not really sneaking out though.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Uh, its called High School?
13. Been arrested? No
14. Made out with a stranger? No
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes
16. Left your house without telling your parents? Yes
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? Kinda
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? Ditched class to go frolic outside when it was pretty out.
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes
20. Seen someone die? No...and I want to keep it like that.

21. Been on a plane? Uh, yeah.
22. Kissed a picture? Hehe, yes.
23. Slept in until 3PM? I've slept until 4 PM baby!
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? *sigh* yes.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Mmmhm. Yup.
26. Made a snow angel? Yeah, every winter.
27. Played dress up? Of course! And dressed up the dogs too!
28. Cheated while playing a game? Shh!
29. Been lonely? Yeah.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? Nope.

31. Been to a club? No not really.
32. Felt an earthquake? Yes.
33. Touched a snake? Yup.
34. Ran a red light? Accidentally yes.
35. Been suspended from school? No
36. Had detention? No
37. Been in a car accident? Yes.
38. Hated the way you look? Yeah, once and a while.
39. Witnessed a crime? Just small stuff.
40. Pole danced? Hehe no.

41. Been lost? Yup.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes, tis beautiful.
43. Felt like dying? Not really. Wishing I could disapear, yes.
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yeah, a couple times.
45. Ever had a full-blown panic attack? Yeah, I discovered I was afraid of heights at the Grand Canyon.
46. Sang karaoke? Hehe yup! It was some Matchbox 20 song.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? *sigh* Yes. Human nature, right?
48. Laughed til some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yup, chocolate milk when I was like 9. It was terribly embarassing.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yup.
50. Kissed in the rain? No, its one of my dreams though. It would be like being in an old black and white movie.

51. Sang in the shower? Yup "Someday you will find me carpeting the landslide in a champagne super nova in the sky..."
52. Made love in a park? Nope.
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes.
54. Glued your hand to something? *Giggles* yes, to my other hand.
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No, I saw A Christmas Story. I know not to do that.
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No
57. Been a cheerleader? Never
58. Sat on a roof top? Yeah
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? I don't think so. I don't think I've ever gone any longer than 4 days. Showers are nice, so I take lots of them.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Yes, all the time. I need someone to claw into if I'm gonna get scared.

61. Played chicken? With bikes, yes.
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? No
64. Broken a bone? No
65. Been easily amused? Hehe. Spatula.
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Many times.
67. Mooned/flashed someone? No
68. Cheated on a test? I've only occasionally looked over to see someone's answer before, but never on the entire test.
69. Forgotten someone's name? Yeah. I stink with names.
70. Slept naked? Yup.

71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No
72. Peed in a pool? No
73. Blacked out from drinking? No
74.Played a prank on someone? Not really
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yeah
76. Made love to anything not human? No. I don't find inanimate objects attractive.
77. Failed a class? Yes, in High School once. Stupid pre-diagnosed ADD years.
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No, although that would be hillarious.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? straight? No
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No.

81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? Yes, because it's my Grandpa's brithday as well. Otherwise I am not patriotic at all.
82. Thrown strange objects? A retainer case once to get my brother to stop snoring.
83. Felt like killing someone? I like to go through the occasional violent senario in my head of people spontaneously combusting and such but I don't think ever truly could.
84. Thought about running away? Yeah, but I was little and I'd just sit outside in the woods until it got dark and I got scared.
85. Ran away? No
86. Did hard drugs? No
87. Had detention and not attend it? No
88. Listen to music to alter your mood? All the time. Music and dark chocolate is what motivates me to go to class every week. It's all about developing positive associations, baby! B.F. Skinner would be so proud.
89. Made a parent cry? I think so, if it was in a bad way they never let me see though, and I think my mom has gotten teary-eyed when I've made her proud.
90. Cried over someone? Yeah.

91. Owned more than 5 Sharpies? Yup
92. Dated someone more than once? Kinda?
93. Had a dog? Yup
94. Own an instrument? Yes, a flute and guitar and never play either anymore.
95. Been in a band? There was that brief period of that oh so indie band that we never played.
96. Drank 25 sodas in a day? No.
97. Broken a CD? Yes, i stepped on one accidentally. It made the most sickening of 'crunch' noises. It was so sad.
98. Shot a gun? Only paper cap guns when playing Cowboys and Indians with the Weinerts.
99. Did something completely selfless? You could argue that nothing is ever truly selfless. And if I told you if I did something completely selfless than that would make the selfless action null because I got recognition for it.
100. Lied about loving someone? No.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3. Made out with a member of the same sex? Yes

help! sondra's gone lesbo on us!! oh noes!!!!!!

i must paste this here to preserve it!