Wednesday, May 17, 2006

valley of the lillys

Yes, I have survived finals and I'm back in Rochester. Actually, i've been back for almost two weeks, but I haven't gotten around to blogging at all.

It's good to be home. Looking for a job this summer sucks, but I'm hoping the whole ordeal will be done with in the next two weeks.

Right now I'm really not too motivated to be looking for a job. I'm just basking in the glow of my lovely 3.75 GPA that I came back with from my freshman year of college. I'm really pleased with myself about that. It also looks like transfering from AU next year is going to be in the cards. This will hopefully help me get into most schools and find something that offers a nice Anthropology/Sociology major.

It's been strange going back to living with parental units, but not really bad. It is dificult to remember to call them and let them know where I am however. Not used to having to report back.

I was very pleased to find out that these lovely (and my personal favorite) lillys of the valley had bloomed. So pretty! They smell so lovely too. Unfortunately e-smell has not been invented yet so you're just going to have to settle with for a picture.


Anyway, I feel like I don't have much to talk about lately. I'll post some other time when I have more to type about.

Until Later,

Sondra

2 comments:

meg said...

boo! i just left a comment that didn't work!
Anyway it said:
we should get together and go for coffee/frolic and then i lamented about spelling frolickckdaliek cause it looks strange all ways/always.

Anonymous said...

i never though frolickckdaliek looked strange
thats because i never imagined it before.
ps - huzzah for the new picture of sondra!
pps - the ps stands for priness sophie