Wednesday, October 05, 2005

happy thoughts indeed

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.
What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)

I'm really excited, I found out that I'll be heading to England in early March. I've never been, so this should be awesome. Any places I MUST see? I was hoping to get down to Stratford and see a play, then a little bit of the English countryside. Being the nerd that I am, I'll want to go see an estate where they filmed Jane Austen films. I think I will then proceed to go insane with joy.

Sondra: Oh My God! Ohmygod! It's Pemberley, Mom! PEMBERLEY!!!

*frolics around Lyme Park*

Sondra: I FEEL LIKE ELIZA FUCKING BENNET! WOHOO!

Mom: *turns to other tourists* That's not my daughter...

Heh. I can't wait.

Until Later,

Sondra

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That quiz is only for girls!

I call sexist shinanegans!

And I hope I spelt that right.

Anonymous said...

my word, this quiz is designed for people of the feminine persuasion exclusively! i say
well, pip pip and cheerio

meg said...

!!!! EEENNNGGGLLLAAANNNDDD! You're gonna love it! (but the country side is... just like new england. 'cept there's something creepy about the trees.)
OH goodness.. I'm jealous! you're going all over???
You should totally go up to Glasgow and hang out with B&S. And take me in your petcarrier. I am a [big dog].
And also... buy me tea?
:)

Sondra said...

I'll be spending a week there, and I get to plan it anyway I want.

I thought about the whole B&S Glasgow thing. If they're touring there then, I'm TOTALLY seeing them.

Of course I'll buy you tea! Any type in particular? Remind me when I go in 5 months...

After living in my dorm closet, being a big dog should be as easy as pie. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, jealous! If you get all stoked about the fake pemberley, see if you have the time to go to the real life Austen sites! Go to her house, or something! Oooh, that would give me shivers.