Sunday, June 25, 2006

Employment

Tomorrow I will wake up bright and early, don khakis, a dark green lanyard along with matching polo shirt to spend 9 hours in a large building with paintball guns, inflatable innertubes and football helmets.

No, its not my version of Calvinball, I've finally been employed.

Yes, It's true, I've finally gotten a job. I start tomorrow as a cashier for Dick's Sporting Goods.

Given the many (∞) places I applied to it's so great to finally have a job this summer.

So if you're in the area and have a sudden urge to buy sporting goods, stop on by.

Until Later,

Sondra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i am in the area, i GUARANTEE i will stop by, regardless of my desire to buy sporting goods... which is somewhat high
do u sell nike sandals?

Unknown said...

Pick me up a paintball gun while you're there. I gotta go on a shooting spree here in Marlborough, because my life isn't dangerous enough.